Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

Well, the dream of yesterday’s SNOW EVENT, became a reality today.  Luckily, they closed school so I don’t even have to worry about driving.  So, in light of the weather, here is my plan for the day:

-Eating my mom’s patented Snow Day breakfast of Toast with Hot Chocolate (DONE!).  Which, if you haven’t ever tried you have too.  And, take it from me, dip the toast in the hot chocolate.  It’s the way God intended it to be eaten.

-Looking out my windows.

IMG00107-20100211-1116 Tracking how much snow has fallen on the cars and seeing what the crazy college kids are up to.

IMG00105-20100211-1045 In this case, someone (with too much time on their hands) wrote “I Heart Snow” on the pavement of my parking lot.  Then some jerk parked over the “W”.  How rude.

iheartsnow

Of course, 45 minutes after I took this picture the message is almost completely covered by snow.  But still, the sentiment holds true.

-Reading a good book.  I’m torn between rereading “Scarlett” and starting “Prince of Tides”. 

-Checking facebook every other half hour to see if someone has posted pictures of Katy’s baby Ginger, yet.

Happy Birthday Ginger Evans.  You are a precious (and prompt) baby.

 

Hope you all have a wonderful Snow Day.  Stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment