Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some Random Thoughts In List Form

1. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.

2. Have I mentioned that I watch ‘Lost’ and am utterly confused by it?  Well, my BFF Chelsea also watches ‘Lost’ and she text messages me approximately 12 times a day with her latest conspiracy theories.

3. I am riding on a football high right now and I’d really like to visit New Orleans.  But maybe not this week.  Or next.

4. I really like Oatmeal Raisin cookies but I never make or buy them.

5. At dinner last week our waitress told me I looked just like her sister’s best friend, Bevy, asked me my name and then asked if I was related to Bevy.  I’m not related to Bevy- that I know of.

6. I have a new nickname. It’s Bevy.

7. I just discovered that Hulu has full-length movies as well as TV shows.  AWESOME!

8. I really enjoy House Hunters, but I am addicted to House Hunters International.  But, as a result, I keep asking people how expensive their homes are.  Which kinda makes me seem impolite.

9. I’m not Catholic, but I always give something up for Lent.  I just don’t know what I’m giving up yet.

10. I just started following Candace Cameron Bure on Twitter.  So far, I’ve managed to stop myself from tweeting her every hour, on the hour, to ask questions about her ‘Full House’ days…. but I don’t know how long I can hold it in.

So, there you have it.  Ten Things to get you through your Tuesday.  Stay warm and dry y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment