Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthdays

Today is my 1st Birthday.  One year ago today I began my blog.  Well, in all truth, I actually began trying to find names for my blog about three weeks earlier, so I started the hunt long before I wrote my first post.  Over the past year I’ve learned a lot, lived a lot and I even remembered to write some of it down.

I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you.  If you are reading this, thank you for joining me on the journey.  I am truly humbled that anyone would take a few minutes out of their day to read whatever strikes me as important enough to write that day.  And, Heaven knows, some days what strikes me as ‘important to write’ can be truly shocking.  So, I’ll repeat it: Thank You.

Also, I can’t mention birthdays today without mentioning the birthday of a very special little girl, Ginger Evans (Katy’s little girl).  Ginger- the world just got a lot cuter!  You are a precious baby girl, and I hope you always know how loved and wanted you are.  I can’t wait to see what God has in store for your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment