Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Denial. It Ain’t Just a River in Egypt.

012

Christmas Decorations.  They’ve been packed up and waiting patiently since Saturday.  In the middle of my living room floor.

 

013 Cardboard boxes.  Sitting right next to the door, all ready to head to their final resting place.

 

And the piece de resistance…..

014 Laundry Basket.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.  Did I mention I have two laundry baskets and only posted a picture of the tidier one?

I imagine there are plenty of excuses I could give for why none of this has been taken care of.  But, I get tired of hearing them since I tell them to myself hourly.

Honestly, I’m just waiting for some kind soul to drop by and offer to do it all for me. 

Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck friend. You could just put a frame on the boxes, and then they would officially be "furniture" or "decoration."

    ReplyDelete