Friday, January 29, 2010

This Post Brought to You By Exhaustion and Rain

So, I have tons of posts that are in the rough draft stage, but unfortunately the inclimate weather has made me unable to finish them.  Why?  Because I say so, that’s why.  Plus, I’ve driven about 250 miles in the last two days and I’m exhausted.  Also, the tires on my car are acting crazy and blah, blah, blah blah blah.  Boring.  I’m trying to reign in the posts about my sore hip, trick knee and 9:30 bedtime. 

Anyway, here are a few things I’m currently intrigued by:

1. This Mascara.  Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like the folks over at the makeup companies have gone a little crazy on this one.  Last time I checked the shape of the eye hasn’t changed.  I’m all for great inventions that make my face look better, but I’m not sure about this one.  However, I will absolutely have to try it.

2. Ok.  Maybe that’s the only thing I’m currently intrigued by.

Love y’all.  Happy Weekend!  And (maybe) expect some weekend posts to keep you all entertained through the long cold weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm so glad you were able to keep going even through the exhaustion and rain; I would have missed you. (I do check daily, but seem to bundle all my comments up at once).

    Please give a review on the mascara. I feel like I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mascara, and I just haven't found it yet. (Or at least, I haven't found one I can afford to buy.)

    ReplyDelete