Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shout Out

I need to send a big time shout out to my friend Meredith Mondoy.  She is the genius behind my new blog design.  Meredith swooped in and saved the blog from my own shoddy workmanship (and she did it in about an hour).  Meredith is Katy’s sister and I got the chance to know her when Katy and I were roommates in college. 

mere katy and i(Meredith, Katy and I)

I knew we were meant to be good friends because we shared a mutual love for musicals, laughing and figure skating.  I seriously love the Mondoy family and I consider myself an honorary sister (even if it’s only in my mind). 

One of my favorite vacations ever was the time Jennifer and I went to visit Katy and Dan and we ended up crashing the Mondoy’s vacation as well.  I had the best time and I hope they invite me on their next family vacation!

beach vacation

Mere, Jen, Katy, Me and Melanie

 

Mere- you are a miracle worker and I owe you BIG TIME.  You will always be my BFF……AEAE!

1 comment:

  1. Good times. I love that you are my third sister.

    And Merry has super freaky eyes in the last pic. Ha!

    ReplyDelete