Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!

Typically I’m not this chipper on a Monday morning, or any morning for that matter, but this Monday I have something to be chipper about.  Today is the last day of my Financial Fast which means that in 24 hours I can buy anything I want (within reason)!  I am so excited!  After a 28 day shopping drought I’ve compiled a list of wants (not needs) that I plan on purchasing in the next few days:

1. A Bumpit.

untitled

Yes, I’ve mocked them in the past.  But,the truth of the matter is, my friend Hope has one and her hair looks amazing.  So surely mine will too.  Laugh now, but when my hair is super voluminous I’ll be the one laughing.

2. A book.

9781414334721

I’m excited to check out Beth’s newest book.

3. New boots. 

If I can find them.  I’m hoping to hit up the end of winter sales and find some boots for next year since I’ve completely worn through my $12 boots from last year.  Shocking, huh?  If Texas continues to have an actual winter I may even get some more use out of them this year.

4. Various Other Items

I’ll manage to find something that I never knew I always wanted.

What about you?  What’s on your current wish list?

1 comment:

  1. I think #3 is my favorite on your list. I'm sure after a month you must need TONS of various items. My list? hmmm...

    1. Party burrito from Bueno. (Does food count?)
    2. A new, pretty shirt that is definitely not maternity.
    3. An Easter dress.
    4. Birth announcements.
    5. A manicure.

    ReplyDelete