Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look! Assorted Photos That Have Nothing To Do With Each Other!

After my financial fast I purchased this purse:

IMG00121-20100303-1508 Isn’t she lovely?

It’s really beautiful and I love it, BUT………

005

I watched Oprah yesterday and I heard that you should carry a bag that is the opposite of your body type in order to look skinnier.  Which is why I’m wishing I’d bought something like this instead:

10222009img_3566

AKA- The tallest, thinnest bag I could find.

I also purchased this:

006Here is my personal ‘After’:

IMG00142-20100311-2239

After, Side 2:

IMG00143-20100311-2240

 IMG00140-20100311-2238

Any other ‘Price Is Right’ fans out there?

I bought this necklace (but taking the time to put it on was too much of a commitment, so here it is hanging on my hand):

IMG00148-20100311-2314 I also bought Beth Moore’s new book.  It’s greatness.

I fixed up this chair in my apartment (a long time ago- this part has nothing to do with anything).

It went from this:

SANY0638 Then I used one of my old skirts (and don’t think for a MINUTE that I want to talk about the fact that one of my skirts was able to become a chair skirt) to turn it into this:

SANY0637 Pretty much an epic fail.  I hate it now.  I could come up with some way to fix it, but I don’t have the energy or the tools and, in my defense, that leather seat cover is never coming off that chair.  Believe me.  I tried.

Finally, my shoes from last week’s opera debacle:

IMG00147-20100311-2312Please, do not be fooled by their deceptive good looks.  These shoes are the spawn of Satan.  No, I’m kidding, they’re probably just Satan’s cousin’s best friend or something.

Now, I know that you all are thinking: “Crystal, how many photography classes have you had to take to get your skills up to this level of excellence?” and the answer is simple.  Some things you just can’t teach.  I’m a natural.  I have God-given talents when it comes to photography, writing incredibly long and pointless blog posts, and walking.  And I’m here to share them with the world.  Or at least the four of you who read this blog. 

You’re Welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I really love that purse. I tried to watch the accessories Oprah, but Ginger started CRYING!! and I missed shoe and bag part. Bummer.

    Thanks for showing us the shoes. I really find myself drawn to a wedge; I just love the shape, but they are EXTREMELY uncomfortable and difficult to walk in.

    And yes, now I can hear the little guy yodeling up the mountain. It's such a distinct yodel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...i'm still unsure about the bump-it...don't get me wrong your hair looked great in the pic. but i have a sneaking suspiscion that was the "small" bump-it...and if you ever bust out the large...so help me god!

    ReplyDelete