Friday, March 26, 2010

Because I’m Not Above Thievery... And Also, Begat

It’s been a rough month.  I’m becoming convinced that March may  have it out for me.  But, I’m trying not to let it get me down, so I’ve decided to look on the bright side.  Now, to be completely honest, when it comes to thinking up fodder for my blog I am not above stealing.  I will gladly steal any idea that makes my life a little easier.  So, that being said… this is lifted from my sweet friend Katy.

HAPPINESS IS……

Happiness Is Chelsea Wearin’ Hats…

SANY0700

SANY0646 

Happiness Is Havin’ A Little Chat…

004 - Copy (2)

 

Happiness Is Bein’ With Ginger, Who Katy Begat…

4

 

2

 

securedownload1

HAPPINESS IS THIS SONG!! 

BUM, BUM, BUM

(And yes, you are welcome for the ‘begat’ line.)

3 comments:

  1. ummm you wanna know what does NOT bring me happiness...the fact that you have used that bonnett picture multiple times in your blog!! happiness would be knowing that this is it's final appearance. p.s. tell katy that is one adorable baby!! so glad you finally got to meet little ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion:
    Chelsea makes the hat and bonnet look great. Beautiful lady makes all things better!

    Ginger is adorable! I want to hold and kiss her. Just wish Katie lived close to me!

    Totally impressed with your creative and witty writing skills. Your blog is very entertaining.

    Maybe you should writing a book including some of your experiences with humor.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you did this- I was really hoping you would and got really excited when you tweeted about finding a word that rhymes with "hat". (You should have asked pretty much any first grader out there. :0)) But I love this!!!

    And is your dad about to drive into a barn?!

    And oh my gosh...it looks like my baby totally has red hair in these pictures....

    ReplyDelete