Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wandering On The Road To Nowhere

I have been awful tired this week and between that and an absence of post-worthy material in my life the blogging thing has felt a little impossible. 

BUT.  Then I was reading my friend Morgan’s blog and she just had a baby 7 days ago and has blogged almost every day since then.  So, I figure if she can do it then she is much better at multi-tasking than I am, and also I figured I might as well squeak out another post this week.  Unfortunately, I don’t have adorable pictures of a sweet little baby to fill up my blog and entice (or blackmail, depending on how you look at it) people to come visit.  Of course, I could fill it up with pictures of me doing cute things and wearing my most adorable outfits but I’m betting no one will fall all over themselves to see those.

So you’re stuck here, once again, reading about me.  And even though it probably won’t be cute or adorable here are three little known facts about me:

1. I DESPISE ladybugs.  HATE, LOATHE and want to SMITE ladybugs (if I had smiting abilities).  Katy already knows this because she was there the moment that the ladybugs revolted against me.  My sophomore year of college my roomie Alison and I had a beautiful room overlooking the pool.  During the warm days at the end of that Fall we would leave our window open and one day I came home to find that ladybugs had infested our windowsill and were breeding like bunnies.  There were hundreds of ladybugs all over our window and no amount of bug spray could get rid of them.  To this day, any time I see a ladybug I get itchy and twitchy.  The SICK me out.  Don’t be fooled by their sweet depictions in children’s stories.  They’re gross.

2. I love to organize things, however, big projects stress me out.  So, I’ll organize a drawer and go all out- make everything incredibly neat, clean and nice looking and then I’ll stop with that one drawer.  In other words, while I do have OCD my ADD will always win in an obsessive compulsive vs. attention deficit war.  Aren’t I a delightful bundle of neuroses?

3. I just realized that it’s April 1st and I really wanted to go back and re-write this post and turn it into an April Fools Joke, but then I realized I am too lazy for that.  (This one is little known because it just happened 2 minutes ago.)

Happy Thursday, y’all!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment