Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen 2009

Do you ever come to the end of a year and are unable to remember exactly what happened that year? 12 months is a lot of time... a lot of life. I think this year might best be remembered as a year where I had to make a lot of grown-up decisions. Had to do a lot of things I didn't want to do in order to get where I am eventually going. And had to trust God A LOT.
So, I am happily ending 2009 and looking forward to an exciting 2010. I'm planning to take life by storm in the New Year and live to the fullest. I have some big things in store for my blog (and my life) and I can't wait to get started.

Goodbye 2009. Hello Future.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the big things in store for your blog! It's already looking great!

    I feel 2009 was a year for me learning to trust, too...and I'm sooo glad it's over. So. Glad.

    Hello future.

    ReplyDelete