Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Left A Good Job In The City

I’m sure you’ve all been wondering what my dream job is, now that I have my Master’s.   Well, to be perfectly honest, if I could have any job in the world right now I would want to be one of Tina Turner’s backup dancers.

This is mainly because:

A) I would be able to dance wearing high heels.

B) I would get to wear a mini-skirt to work (Except- if I was Tina Turner’s backup dancer I would look good in a mini-skirt).

C) Tina Turner would be my boss. 

D) I would have some SERIOUSLY amazing dance skills.  And I would constantly be impressing people with my smooth moves.

E) At some point I would meet Oprah and she would realize that I am what her life has been missing all this time and then she would adopt me.

Except I don’t dance well.  I definitely can’t wear high heels while dancing.  And let us never forget the mini-skirt debacle of ‘03- the last time my lower thighs have seen the light of day.

But, other than that, I think I’ve presented some pretty sound logic for my new career choice.  Call me Tina.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Tina. Here's the plan: When I come back for Christmas, I'll bring my highest heels, my sparkly black mini-dress, and we'll get Cal to teach the choreography.

    ReplyDelete