Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Weekend

This weekend I:

1. Ate Chinese Takeout with my BFF. And got an incredibly generic fortune (bummer).

2. Helped my mom throw her rockin' Christmas Party at the house.

3. Got a new phone.



4. Felt like a technological fool while trying to learn how to work my new phone.

5. Tried to recover from my illness (my head is still debating whether or not it wants to explode).

6. Played with my parents kittens!!

7. Made my very own Vanilla Chai Tea. Two words: Epic Fail.

8. Coughed up a lung.

9. Opened a Twitter account. (Twitter just got 47% more obnoxious).

10. Did not prepare for the coming work week.

Oh Monday. You came too soon.

1 comment:

  1. So, Twitter? I got your text, but couldn't reply b/c I was at the house, and then I just forgot. Well, what do you think? What exactly do you tweet about? Is this something I will probably end up joining?

    And cool phone!

    ReplyDelete