Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help!

I think that my blog may have officially broken my spirit. If you know anything about the internets or how to fix my blog I need help. I can't figure out how to make my header look cute. Or at the very least how to center my words.

And here I thought that they let just anyone have a blog. But, it turns out that apparently you need to know more than how to turn on your computer before you can be successful. I'm beginning to think I need to take up a new hobby. I may have to return to the world of needlepoint. So, if anyone is still looking for Christmas presents I'm sure my new pillows will be a big hit this year. The sentiment on the pillow says "my friend stopped blogging and all I got was this ugly pillow" and they're sure to be covered in blood. Congratulations, world of technology, you win.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I probably spent a good 6-7 hours trying to figure out stupid headers and fonts and stuff. And I still don't know! I mean, I've googled the heck out it, and NO ONE HAS ANY ANSWERS!!!!

    But I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete