Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bling Blog

I’m about to show you something truly frightening.  My jewelry drawer.  Prepare yourself:

SANY0675 Scary, huh?

SANY0678 These are actually the before shots.

SANY0677(Thank goodness.)

SANY0676 I can truthfully say that I am embarrassed it got this bad.  I truly LOVE jewelry.  It’s my thing.  But, I’m willing to confess I may have a problem with getting rid of it.  I console myself by saying that it doesn’t take up that much space (just two full drawers) and it isn’t really a big deal.  But, seriously?  This is just sad.

So, I decided to take care of business and clean house (all the sudden this blog became a really terrible reality show).  And I spread all my baubles out on my bed.

SANY0680 Jewelry as far as the eye can see…..

SANY0682

I think the reason why I have trouble getting rid of it is because you never know when you will have to go to a costume party that requires you to wear stained glass earrings…..

SANY0683 Or maybe it’s because I remember the time that I wore these earrings and Josh Linam told me I looked like “an Egyptian princess”.  What girl doesn’t want to feel like an Egyptian princess every day?

SANY0684 Anyway, here’s the finished product:

SANY0686 No longer an eyesore.

 

And, since I’m sure inquiring minds want to know.  I counted the pairs of earrings I had and BEFORE the overhaul, and I am sad to confess that I owned 108 pairs.  Yikes. 

After?  94.  Aren’t you proud of my sacrifice?

1 comment:

  1. I live with a boy...and he doesn't have pretty earrings. I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete