Friday, March 6, 2009

Phish Food

This has been an insane week. Completely insane.

On Monday I was sitting at a stop light when my car was rear-ended. So, obviously I have needed time to collect my thoughts in order to properly inform you about this incident. I have decided to give a small teaser today, but I have plans for a full-fledged blog post soon. All your wreck-related questions will be answered. But, for now, just know that I do have whiplash but I am feeling better each and every day. Unfortunately, my poor car, Lola, is not feeling so well and was totaled in the accident. There will be more on this to come, so you have something to look forward to....

Today I would like to tell you all about a great friend and confidante of mine. This friend has seen me through many great trials.
The last time a relationship ended? There for me.
The last time I failed miserably at something? There for me.
The last time I thought my world was coming to an end? There for me.
And now, when I am in pain?





There for me.


Half a pint of this and the world seems to make sense again. I'm not sure what it is about the caramel, marshmallow and chocolate fish combination, but it does something to me. To be perfectly honest I don't consider myself to be a Ben and Jerry's girl- I am a Blue Bell girl from way back when. So, I'm not even positive how I stumbled across Phish Food, but I know it has changed my life.

So, Thank you Ben and Jerry. But mostly, thank you Phish Food. From the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment