Thursday, June 2, 2011

Two Things

To ease myself back into blogging (I don’t wanna strain anything by writing a full post my first time out of the gate) I’d like to share two things with you.

 

1. GO MAVS GO!!!!

dallas_mavericks_logo_big

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Tomorrow is the last day of school for students.

I have to work on Saturday. 

But then comes Sunday……  And then comes summer.  I can honestly say that summer has taken on new meaning for me after this year.  It kind of makes me miss my old college days when summer began May 9th and went until August 25th but I am so much more appreciative of my time off now, because it actually means something. 

 

On a complete change of pace I had a job interview this morning and would appreciate any prayers you can send my way right now for wisdom and better decision making skills.  I don’t really know where God is leading for next year but I’m trusting that His plan is better than mine, and I’m following Him in this whole crazy journey.

**Bonus Info:

I’m sorry I’m boring tonight.  I’ll try to be more humorous in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment