Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Morsel Of Truth

As of today my life has officially been changed.

Friends, I have been a huge supporter of the N'estle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for a long time now. I have been known to refer to it as "the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe". While I stand by my opinion, one pivotal ingredient has changed everything.

I switched from the semi-sweet morsels to the milk chocolate.

Oh sweet heavenly days.

It happened totally and completely by accident, since I wasn't paying attention at the grocery store (I knew God couldn't have given me ADD for no good reason).

And now I will never be the same.

Maybe I should take it as a sign to look for other places in my life to try new things. But, I think my world has been rocked enough by the milk chocolate morsels for today. Honestly, what would be next?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I totally used those when we lived in FL the first time, and I can remember the exact day I made them: Daniel came home for lunch, and the window was open...and my life was also changed forever. The milk chocolate truly makes all the difference.

    Umm, will you still be my friend even though I am a complete nerd?

    ReplyDelete