Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolute

Happy New Year!

Have you guys made any New Year’s Resolutions?  Because, I have not.

Last year I really did sit down and think it over and set reachable goals.  The reachable part is important for me because most years January 1st rolls around and I say I’m going to jog 30 minutes a day.  I typically fail at my resolution by sometime around 5:30 January 1st.  So, it just seems to make more sense to be as footloose and fancy free as possible!

I don’t have any resolutions, but I’m excited for the new year.  Let’s face facts, anything would be better than the swift kick-in-the-pants 2010 delivered to me.  But, it’s all good- 2011 is gonna be awesome!  Or, more likely- 2011 is gonna have it’s fair share of hurts and sadness, but I’m hoping it’s tempered by some fun and joy and hope.

What about you?  Did you make any resolutions that will inevitably put me to shame?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really make resolutions, because then it won't be so obvious when I quit. And let's face it. After only 2 days of c25k, I was a big fat quitter. But right now, in my present emotional state, I'd say survival would be my 2011 resolution. I'm just ready for the year to be over, and 2011 is only 4 days old.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete