Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where I’m Comin’ From

Well.

Here’s the deal.  I am moving this weekend and my apartment currently looks like it is where boxes come to find eternal life.  Not to be confused with my mind, which is where thoughts go to die.  Clearly, I am navigating quite the obstacle course at the moment.

All this to say: I’m sorry.  I’m not much for witty blog posts at the moment.  Although, my friend Alison did tell me I should write an article called “My Life In Boxes” describing my current state in life.  When she told me that I had two thoughts:

1. How sweet is it that she thinks I could write an article?  That’s just precious.  If she only knew how scary a place the inside of my head is at the moment.

2. I am totally stealing that idea.

So, there’s something to look forward to.  Life really is put into perspective when you realize that you’ve just packed an entire box full of purses.

Until next time, here’s hoping I work up enough energy to actually get a picture of all the boxes…  Let’s not hold our breath on that one though, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment