Friday, October 23, 2009

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens....

These are a few of my current favorite things:

1. I'm picking out Christmas music for my students, so I am enjoying Christmas in October and getting into the Holiday Spirit a little early this year.

2. I got to see Katy and Baby V this week. Also, Katy is making PW's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls as we speak. I can't wait to hear about the outcome!

3. My Graduate Recital is in a week. The exclamation points I feel in my soul are boundless.

4. I kinda want to be this dog.

5. This week's episode of The Office.

6. These chips:

7. Pathwords. Ugh. Pathwords is a thief of my time.

8. Boots Products. They are a thief of my money.

9. Hairbows. I know that may seem odd for a 25 year old, but all I know is that when little Miss Evans arrives in the world she's gonna have bows all over her sweet little head (if I have anything to do with it). But, this bow in particular is perfect for her! I just know she'll love it.

10. Lists of 10 items. Because clearly, lists of 9 items are just ridiculous.

Have a good weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. You should keep them coming. I love numbered lists! And I have to say I was a little hesitant when I heard the words "pink camo bow." But that one is sooo cute, and not too much camo. I think Baby V would love it!!!! (And her father).

    ReplyDelete