Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stories and Swine

Sometimes I go for weeks without blogging. I never mean to, it's just that one week turns into two and then I get completely overwhelmed. There are so many things I want to write about but sitting down to do it makes me nervous sometimes.
So, I am writing this post to get me over my slump and hopefully I can start writing more regularly again.
I console myself with the fact that the one of you who occasionally reads my blog gets to hear most of my stories first person, and isn't waiting on baited breath for my next post.

Story from today:
One of my students was absent and another student told me "he probably has swine flu" I looked at the teacher to laugh about it but she was like "yea, it's going around".

Oh. Muh. Gah. Not cool.
So, when I am not writing hilarious and insightful blog posts I will be checking my temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment