Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching Right Along

Well.

(I’m guessing that’s not a long enough to be considered a complete post)

I promise I didn’t forget I have a blog… I only forgot what it looks like.

Actually, anytime I would come to check on my blog roll I would scroll down far enough to see the “Little Mermaid” picture and, without fail, the orange hair would stress me out.  It’s safe to guess that this post is merely a way of getting that picture out of my daily routine.

In case you all have forgotten to check your calendars lately, it’s March.  March!  Yikes.

Anyway, as a way of jumping back into the habit of blogging I am going to share five favorites from my life right now.

 

 

Five Favorites:

1. Boots Moisturizer

5481074ExpertSensHydratMoisturiser

So perfect for my sad winter skin.  It goes on thick enough that you feel it making a difference, but is NEVER greasy.  A miracle in a bottle. Seriously.

We should probably just add all Boots products my list of favorites.

 

2. Adele’s new album ‘21’

Love Adele.  LOVE.  Love.

 

3. My Target Sunglasses.

They save my eyesight on a daily basis, now that the sun is staying out longer.

 

4. My BlackBerry charger. 

My phone dies nearly everyday.  Everyday. And it’s not because I’m gibbering away on it 24/7, it’s just because it hates me.

 

5. My Kindle.

Oh, my Kindle.  I can’t even begin to describe to you all the ways it has changed my life.  Let’s just say, in the interest of time, it’s changed my life in a lot of ways.

 

**Bonus Thing I Love: My return to blogging. 

 

Let’s hope I can break the 2011 curse and blog more than once this month!

1 comment:

  1. Can your bonus thing be mine too? It's so fun to see you here again. I've missed you!

    No pressure, though, to keep with the entries.

    But seriously. I miss your antecdotes and funny stories. More! More! More!

    But no pressure....

    ReplyDelete