Friday, May 8, 2009

Whistle Blower

I was walking across the street today all dressed up for a singing gig and I got whistled at (in a good way). That has happened to me approximately none times before.

So just put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also, this weekend I have a jam packed schedule and will soon return with lots of newsy news. Plus, maybe even a few pictures.

All of this depends on whether or not my computer decides to stop being stupid and work. I'm probably going to have to call a repair man. Which always has catastrophic results (for instance, the fort debacle of '06 comes to mind) but that's a story for another day.

2 comments:

  1. And that whistle blower was me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 1 Act play.
    By Katy Evans.

    "May the fort be with you."

    "And also with you."

    "Wow! What a great fort! Congratulations on your college graduation!"

    Ding-Dong

    "Oh no. That's the Computer Guy. I forgot I scheduled him to come right now."

    "Hello. I'm the Computer Guy looking for Crystal."

    "Yes, please come in Computer Guy, my computer is down the hall. Please follow me over the bunk bed, through the sheets, and over that ottoman."

    The End.

    ReplyDelete